Common University Data (CUDO)
Common University Data
Universities across Ontario have worked together to develop and compile data to create a common set of data. Why? This will help students and parents compare university data using the same definitions for data collection. Each year Brescia updates its CUDO and posts the previous year’s results. An archive of data is maintained for comparison.
What kind of information can I find on CUDO?
- Number of degrees awarded, student enrolment, and entering averages – all by program;
- Number of students living on campus and activities offered;
- Student satisfaction;
- First-year tuition and ancillary fees by program;
- Number of teaching faculty;
- Undergraduate class size, by year level;
- Research awards granted; and
- Graduation rates and employment rates by program.
Brescia CUDO Data Archives
CUDO Data Online
Click here to be directed to the CUDO database page shared by all universities. Please use the indicator on the top right-hand size of the page to select the year in review.