At a Glance
Brescia at a Glance
Brescia is Canada’s only women’s university. In a liberal arts and sciences setting, with small classes and strong faculty-student relationships, Brescia students provide positive responses to the National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE).
- Founded: 1919 by Ursuline Sisters of Chatham
- Located: London, Ontario, Canada
- Affiliated: with the University of Western Ontario
- Programs: pre-university Preliminary Year program; Bachelor’s degrees in Arts and Social Science, Management and Organizational Studies, Family Studies, Health Sciences and Kinesiology; Bachelor’s and Master’s of Science degrees in Foods and Nutrition with Specializations in Nutrition and Dietetics and Food Science and Technology
- Student/Faculty ratio: 14:1
- Enrolment: 960 full-time students; 145 part-time
- Entrance scholarships: begin at 80 percent admission average
Campus Map (PDF)
Getting to Brescia University College
London International Airport is serviced by Air Canada, Air Ontario, Canadian Regional, US Air Express and Northwest Airlink. It is located on the corner of Veterans Memorial Parkway and Oxford Street East.
Train and Bus
The VIA Rail Station is located in downtown London near the corner of Richmond and York Streets. The Greyhound Bus Terminal is located in downtown London, on the southwest corner of York Street and Talbot Street.
Visitors to the College can obtain a visitor parking pass from the Registrar's Office, located in the Mother St. James building.