Ideas, inspiration and innovation are vital components of research at Brescia. Research at Brescia is diverse and extends across academic divisions: arts and humanities, food and nutritional sciences, social sciences, sociology and family studies. Our talented faculty and their enthusiastic students are engaged in a variety of research projects, from single studies to more comprehensive, multi-year programs. Brescia faculty have established partnerships with researchers throughout Canada and across the globe, and strive to strengthen connections with communities and society.
Living Research Newsletter
The Living Research newsletter highlights a small sample of the ongoing research at Brescia University. The Faculty Research and Scholarly Activity section below offers a more complete listing.
Click on the links below to view an issue.
Faculty Research and Scholarly Activity
The following indices provide a comprehensive listing of faculty research including peer-reviewed publications, conference presentations and abstracts, reviews, commentary and more.
Our faculty currently hold, or have held, research funding from the following sponsors:
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (SSHRC)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canada Council for the Arts
- Canadian Foundation for Dietetic Research
- Egg Farmer’s of Canada
- GoodLife Kid’s Foundation
- The Lawson Foundation
- Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Employment and Infrastructure
- Ontario Ministry of Education
- Ontario Respiratory Care Society
- Canadian Society of Transplantation
Brescia Research Policies and Other Documents:
- Brescia University College Research Mandate
- Ethical Review of Research on Human Participants Policy
- Brescia Research Integrity Policy (Responsible Conduct of Research)
Office of the Vice-Principal and Academic Dean