Work at Brescia
Brescia University College is committed to equity in its policies, practices, and programs. Brescia welcomes diversity in the workplace by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including women, members of visible minorities, aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
We invite you to search our current position vacancies for faculty, staff, and student employment opportunities. Applications for faculty positions should be directed to the Academic Dean (Dr. John Mitchell) and applications for staff positions should be directed to Human Resources (Mr. Jim Macdonald unless otherwise indicated on the job posting) indicating clearly the position you are applying for. We thank all applicants for their interest in working at Brescia; however; only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All personal information collected during the recruitment process will be treated in accordance with existing privacy legislation.
Application packages can be sent to:
Brescia University College
1285 Western Road
London, ON Canada N6G 1H2
Tel: 519 432 8353
Please be sure to address applications to the appropriate individual and identify the position you are applying for.
- No positions currently available
Administrative and Staff Positions
- Manager of Ancillary Services – Posting | Description
- Executive Assistant to the Academic Dean – Posting | Description
- Executive Sous Chef – Posting | Description
- Food Service Assistant & Prep Cook – Posting | Description
- Cook – Posting | Description
Current Brescia Staff
- For current Brescia staff and faculty, login to access your online pay stub.
- Submit your weekly timesheet online, using this online form.
- Look up the Biweekly Payroll Deadlines to make sure your timesheet is submitted on time!