As a Brescia student you must enroll annually in a core number of courses at Brescia.
- All full-time students must select a minimum of 3.0 Brescia courses.
- All part-time students must select a minimum of half their courses at Brescia.
- All students are encouraged to take advantage of as many Brescia courses as possible. Within their degree program, students may only have 40% of their courses taken on main campus.
- Courses must be taken at Brescia if they are offered at Brescia.
- Students are strongly encouraged to look at alternate courses at King's and Huron before registering in Main courses.
If you are unable to enroll in a Brescia section of a course, you must obtain permission to take the course at King’s, Huron or Western.
- Courses that are not offered at Brescia, may be taken at King’s, Huron or Western and do not require permission.
Forms must be submitted to:
Brescia University College
Attention: Academic Advisors
1285 Western Road
London, Ontario Canada N6G 1H2
Please note that it may take up to 5 working days to process requests (depending on the complexity of the request).