Graduating in June?
Apply for the Post-Graduate Diploma in Management Studies
Applications will be accepted from September 10, 2018 until June 30, 2019 for September 2019 intake.
This program is ideal for students who have minimal or limited background in business studies, and provides students with the opportunity to learn and apply the foundations of management. The Diploma in Management Studies at Brescia is a post-graduate opportunity that delivers real life learning activities in the classroom, including cases, live client projects, and in-class exercises. As well, Diploma students may apply to a 4-month paid work placement, where they can apply what they have learned in their studies to a real organization.
For more information regarding this program, please see our Program Information Sheet.
Completion of Business 2257 or its equivalent with a minimum 70% grade
- Students may be accepted conditionally, pending the completion of Business 2257 or its equivalent with a 70% average before the start of the program
- Students who wish to complete the prerequisite course online are encouraged to take both ACCT 253 and ACCT 250 from Athabasca University
- Other course equivalents are possible – contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
- A minimum 70% average over the last 10.0 undergraduate credits
- No single grade below 60% over the last 10.0 undergraduate credits
Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency.
Students must provide the following to be assessed for admission:
- Academic Transcripts: original, official transcripts from all non-Brescia/Kings/Huron/Western university courses and degrees completed will be required.
Transcripts do not have to be ordered or submitted.
Ensure you order transcripts well in advance so that they are received by Brescia before the deadline of June 30, 2019. Please mail original official transcripts, in a sealed and stamped envelope to:
Brescia University College
Registrar’s Office – Admissions
1285 Western Road
- Supporting Documents:
After we have reviewed step one of the application process, you may be asked to provide additional supporting documents to evaluate your application, including your Statement of Interest, Professional Experiences and References
Applications will be assessed as they are received. Offers of admission will be extended on a rolling basis.
Students are encourage to apply early as space in the program is limited.
Associate Registrar, Student Success
Acting Chair, School of Leadership and Social Change