Applications will be accepted from September 18, 2017 – April 30, 2018 for September 2018 program start date
- Step One
- Step Two (Payment)
Are you eligible to apply?
- Completion of Business 2257 or its equivalent with a minimum 70% grade
- Students may be accepted conditionally, pending the completion of Business 2257 or its equivalent with a 70% average before the start of the program
- Students who wish to complete the prerequisite course online are encouraged to take both ACCT 253 and ACCT 250 from Athabasca University
- Other course equivalents are possible – contact email@example.com with any questions
- A minimum 70% average over the last 10.0 undergraduate credits
- No single grade below 60% over the last 10.0 undergraduate credits
- Applicants whose first language is not English must provide evidence of their English proficiency
- $75 non-refundable and payable online via the application process
1. Academic Transcripts: original, official transcripts from all non-Brescia/Kings/Huron/Western university courses and degrees completed will be required.
Transcripts do not have to be ordered or submitted.
Ensure you order transcripts well in advance so that they are received by Brescia before the deadline of April 30, 2018. Mail original official transcripts to:
Brescia University College
Registrar’s Office – Admissions
1285 Western Road
2. Supporting Documents:
After we have reviewed step one of the application process, you may be asked to provide additional supporting documents to evaluate your application, including
- Statement of Interest
- Professional Experiences
Admission into the Diploma in Management Studies Program
Applications will be assessed as they are received. Offers of admission will be granted on a rolling basis.
Students are encourage to apply early as space in the program is limited.
Chantelle Smith (students with last names A-L)
firstname.lastname@example.org 519.432.8353 ext. 28301
Cait Bionda (students with last names M-Z)
email@example.com 519.432.8353 ext. 28045