2018-2019 Brescia Registration Guide
The Registration Guide contains information on registration, course selection, fees and financial aid information, as well as a listing of various student support services. Please use the Registration Guide to assist with course planning and registration.
The timetable should be used in conjunction with the Academic Calendar for course descriptions and program requirements. You are strongly encouraged to verify course times by accessing the weblinks. All students will receive a personal e-mail with registration links.
|June 16, 2018||Year 1 students|
|June 19-22, 2018||Year 4 students|
|July 3-6, 2018||Year 3 students|
|July 10-13, 2018||Year 2 students|
You can check your enrollment date by logging into Student Center. Your enrollment date will be available 48 hours prior to registration time.
For more information regarding your appointment time and how to access this, please click here.
If you are having trouble adding a course through the online system:
- Please check the prerequisites
- Please check to see if the course is restricted or priority in the online timetable.
If neither of those are preventing your registration, you can contact The Hive at Brescia by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-858-5151.
Please remember to include your student number in your emails, and your course and class numbers (very important!). To aid us in assisting you best, please refrain from contacting more than one of the Registrar’s Office staff at Brescia.
How to Register for Courses
Answers to your common registration questions can be found in the Registration Guide as well as through the links below:
- First Year and Preliminary Year Students
- Summer Orientation Days for New Students
- Returning Year 1 and Upper Year Students
- Finding your Appointment Date
- Accessing Student Center
- Preliminary Year Courses
- How to Make Changes to Your Registration: Add/Drop
Registration & Fee Payment
- June 16: Online registration opens at 9:30 a.m. for students entering Year 1
- June 19-22: Online registration for students entering Year 4
- July 3-6: Online registration for students entering Year 3
- July 10-13: Online registration for students entering Year 2
- July 20: Priorities lift
- August : Tuition and Fees payment deadline – Date TBA
- September 6: First day of classes
- September 14: Online Registration closes at 11:59 p.m.