Instructions for Accessing Student Center which is used for web registration
- Get your PIN from Western’s Student Services website at https://studentservices.uwo.ca/secure/index.cfm. You will need your Western Student Number, SIN or Ontario University Application Centre (OUAC) Number, and Birth Date to obtain your PIN.
- Obtain your Western username and password from the Information Technology Services (ITS) website at http://www.uwo.ca/its/activateAccount.html. You will need your Western Student Number and your PIN (obtained in “1.”) to obtain your Western username and password.
- Access the Student Center at https://student.uwo.ca by entering your Western username and password from “2.”. Remember to ensure that your computer cookies are enabled and your pop up box feature is set to allow pop ups from https://student.uwo.ca.
- Don’t share your password with anyone.
- It’s best to memorize your password – if you must write your password down, keep the paper in a secret place.
- If you believe your password has been compromised, reset your password at: http://www.uwo.ca/its/resetPassword.html.
About Web Registration
Western students who have been admitted to the University and are in good academic standing can select courses on the website starting on or after their scheduled appointment date and time.
Web Registration Hours*: Monday to Sunday: 6:00 am – 12:00 am (midnight) *
*Hours are subject to change.
We strongly suggest that you access Web Registration at least 1 hour prior to the closing time in order to avoid the system shutting down before you finish registering.