Returning to Brescia in September 2017?
Don’t forget to submit your Intent to Register (ITR)…
All returning students need to complete their ITR in order to receive a web registration appointment to register your courses over the summer for Fall/Winter 2017–18. ITR is available in your Student Center at student.uwo.ca as of February 1st. Fill the form out by March 31st. This online form asks you three simple questions about your plan for September 2017:
1. What Faculty you will Register in:
- Remember that Brescia University College is your Faculty!
2. What type of degree are you pursuing?
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Arts, Social Science, Health Science and Kinesiology
- Bachelor of Arts (or Science) Human Ecology, Family Studies
- Bachelor of Science (Foods and Nutrition)
- Bachelor of Management and Organizational Studies (BMOS)
3. What Modular Combination are you interested in doing?
- Honors Specialization, Specialization, Majors and Minors
Do the following to prepare for Intent to Register:
- Think about what courses you are enjoying right now, and what you might want your remaining courses at University to look like
- Review Brescia’s programs and module options using Brescia’s Academic Department websites and Western’s 2017 Academic Calendar
- Attend the Intent to Register Showcase (Tues, March 7 & Wed, March 8 from 11-2 in the Library Foyer)
- Check out our Degree Planning Powerpoint about Intent to Register to make sure you understand the process.
- Speak with an advisor or your professor if you have any questions about courses, modules or progression requirements.
Ready to “Intent to Register”?
Click here for some tips for completing ITR. Once you have prepared to fill out your ITR, log into your Student Center account (www.student.uwo.ca) to access the online Intent to Register service and follow the instructions on the online process. It is important to submit your ITR in order to have an enrollment date to choose courses for September 2017. In May, when all final grades are in, we use your grades and your Intent to Register form to determine what program you are eligible for. You will see the results of this adjudication on your Student Center accounts in late May.
Plan to attend the Intent to Register Showcase:
Tuesday March 7th & Wednesday March 8th
11:00AM – 2:00PM
Interested in a module at Brescia but have further questions? Plan to attend the Intent to Register Showcase! Faculty from each of our programs will be available to provide further information and answer your questions about possible courses, topics, and opportunities within each of the programs. Academic Advisors will also be available to assist with completing the Intent to Register form.
For a quick question, email email@example.com and put ITR in the subject line.
For ideas on what you will study in your upper years in any subject, ask your professor, the chair of the department, or friends you have in upper years of the program.