Registrar Services will be delivered through The Hive. Visit us in-person or online.
Location: The Hive, Main Level, Mother St. James Memorial Building
Hours: Monday–Friday 8:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm–4:00pm
Phone: 519-858-5151 or 519-432-8353 ext. 28266
Students with a booked academic advising appointment are advised to wait in the Registrar’s Office waiting area, Lower Level, Mother St. James Memorial Building
There is an adjusted shuttle bus service between Brescia, King’s and Western for exams.
- Western and Affiliates Exam Schedules
- Western/Affiliate Exam Information
- Conduct of Exams for students
- Exam Conflicts
The Hive offers online services that support current and past students with a variety of academic and administrative concerns.
- Academic Advising
- Account Balance
- Work Study
- Letters of Enrollment Verification: request letters or verification of forms through the Registrar’s Office; normally a 48 turn-around time is required.
- T2202As are tuition tax receipts: online service on Student Centre
- Transcript Ordering: all official transcripts are issued by Western University
- Personal Timetable (register for classes)