Location: Room 12, Lower Level, Mother St. James Memorial Building
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Phone: 519-858-5151 or 519-432-8353 ext. 28266
There is an adjusted shuttle bus service between Brescia, King's and Western.
- Western and Affiliates Exam Schedules
- Western/Affiliate Exam Information
- Conduct of Exams @ Brescia
- Procedures for Conflicts or Special Exams
The Registrar's Office offers online services that support current and past students with a variety of academic and administrative concerns.
- Academic Advising
- Account Balance
- Work Study
- Letters of Enrolment Verification: request letters or verification of forms through the Regsitrar's Office; normally a 48 turn-around time is required.
- T2202As are tuition tax receipts: online service on Student Centre
- Transcript Ordering: all official transcripts are issued by The Unviersity of Western Ontario
- Personal Timetable (register for classes)
Students registered at Brescia access two distinct online web resources to review, change, and update their academic records. To see the different services available, review this information chart: Student Services versus Student Centre