Congratulations! You’re ready to immerse yourself in a distinctive education that can only happen at Brescia — Canada’s women’s university. You’re ready:
- To learn what it means to be Brescia Bold
- To redefine your definition of leadership
- To be inspired by faculty members who will guide, mentor, support, and encourage you
- To give back — to your community and beyond
- Accept your offer of admission
- Try your Book It! library card to see if you’re a winner
- Apply to live in residence
- Apply for an Entrance Bursary
- Apply for Community Leader Award and other scholarships
- Sign up for a Summer Orientation Day
- Activate your Western Identity to set up your email
- Upload a photo for your WesternONE card
- Get ready for Orientation Week
Summer Orientation Days (SOD) – select dates throughout June & July
If you have accepted your offer of admission to Brescia, register for one of our SODs. This is your opportunity to come on-campus and select your courses for September.
June 18, 2015:
Course Registration Begins
If you are unable to make it to a SOD, be sure to contact us to speak with an advisor regarding your course selection. You can book an appointment with an Admissions Officer or call our Registration Hotline at 519-858-5151.
September 1–5, 2015:
International Bridging Program
All international and out of province students are invited to join this orientation program designed to allow you to adjust to campus and your new city before our regular orientation week. You will receive guidance about academics, accommodations, shopping, eating, entertainment, classrooms and other facilities, transportation, and thriving in the Canadian culture.
September 6, 2015:
Residence Move-In and Orientation Week
Past the June 1st deadline, residence may still be available on a first come first served basis. Please contact our Residence Office at 519-432-8353 ext. 28156 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For what to expect on move in day visit our Residence FAQ.
Orientation Week runs for the full week starting the day after you move in, and will be full of fun events that help you get to know your campus and new classmates.
You may request to have your registration deferred for a period of one year. Typically, your deferral will be granted only if you have not undertaken academic studies at the high school, college, or university level during the deferral.
To request deferral, you must:
- Confirm your offer of admission for the term to which you were initially admitted by the deadline stated on the offer
- Submit a written request to the Registrar (Marianne Simm) no later than one month prior to the beginning of the term to which you were initially admitted
- Explain your reasons for making the request
- Summarize your plans for the deferral period
- Make a deposit of $225 no later than September 1, 2015 to hold your deferral, which will be applied as a credit to your account
You will not need to reapply for admission. Also, offers of residence and scholarship will be automatically deferred. Before your intended registration date, preferably in May, you must contact the Registrar’s office to ensure that your file is reactivated.
To submit your deferral request, mail, e-mail, or fax:
Marianne Simm, Vice-Principal, Students
Brescia University College
1285 Western Road
London, Ontario Canada N6G 1H2
If you have questions, please contact us at 519-858-5151, or email@example.com