Congratulations! You’re ready to immerse yourself in a distinctive education that can only happen at Brescia —Canada’s women’s university. You’re ready:
- To learn what it means to be Brescia Bold
- To redefine your definition of leadership
- To be inspired by faculty members who will guide, mentor, support, and encourage you
- To give back — to your community and beyond
Applicant Meet and Greet
Join Brescia staff, students and alumnae in a city near you! Attending an ‘Applicant Meet & Greet’ is a perfect opportunity for you to connect with other students from your area, and with the team at Brescia, as you prepare for university. All Brescia applicants and families are welcome to attend.
Find out more!
Brescia Welcome Guide
Accepted students can access the Brescia Welcome Guide below.
The guide includes information about next steps, on-campus resources and student services, course registration and more.
- Download the Brescia Welcome Guide
- Accept your offer of admission on OUAC (if you applied through OUAC)
- Accept your offer of admission by following the steps in your offer package
(if you did not apply through OUAC)
- Activate your Western Identity to set up your email
- Apply to live in residence
- Apply for an Entrance Bursary
- Apply for Community Leader Award and other scholarships
- Sign up for a Summer Orientation Day
- Register for the International Bridging Program (if you are coming from outside of Canada)
- Upload a photo for your WesternONE card
- Get ready for Orientation Week
June 3rd 2019:
Deadline to Accept your Offer of Admission to Brescia
Questions or concerns about your offer of admission? Connect with your Admissions Officer
June 10th 2019:
Deadline to Apply to Residence
Residence is guaranteed to incoming students who apply by the June 8th deadline. After the June 10th deadline, residence spaces will be allocated based on availability. The application link for September 2019 is open. Click here to apply!
June 2019 – August 2019 (various dates)
Summer Orientation Days (SOD) for incoming students
Brescia’s Summer Orientation Days (SOD) will prepare you for the transition from high school to university.
• Learn about academic choices
• Select your courses with an Academic Advisor
• Create your academic timetable
• Register for courses
• Take a campus tour
• Connect with current students, faculty and staff
Western ONECard (student card) Photo Upload Deadline
The deadline to upload a photo for your Western ONECard (student card) will be mid August.
Your Western ONECard functions as: an identification card (for exams and with your bus pass); your library card; your meal plan card; your access to Campus Recreation and more.
The photo upload service for the Western ONECard is available through Student Center to students who will be attending Western for the first time. Click on “Western ONECard Photo Upload” under the heading “Western Links” to get started. Photos must follow the Western ONECard Photo Standards. Click here for more information.
PLEASE NOTE: Photos uploaded after the deadline may not be ready for pick up during orientation week and the first week of classes. To ensure your student card is ready for September, please upload your photo by the August deadline.
August 27-31, 2019:
International Bridging Program
All international and out of province students are invited to join this orientation program designed to allow you to adjust to campus and your new city before our regular orientation week. You will receive guidance about academics, accommodations, shopping, eating, entertainment, classrooms and other facilities, transportation, and thriving in the Canadian culture.
September 1, 2019:
Residence Move-In and Orientation Week
For what to expect on move in day visit our Residence FAQ.
You can view a list of items to bring to Residence, and other helpful tips, here:
Residence Info 2017
Please address any questions to our Residence Office at 519-432-8353 ext. 28156 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Orientation Week runs for the full week starting the day after you move in, and will be full of fun events that help you get to know your campus and new classmates.
You may request to have your registration deferred for a period of one year. Typically, your deferral will be granted only if you have not undertaken academic studies at the high school, college, or university level during the deferral.
To request deferral, you must:
- Accept your offer of admission for the term to which you were initially admitted by the deadline stated on the offer
- Submit a written request to Rhea Johnson, Associate Registrar, Recruitment & Admissions no later than one month prior to the beginning of the term to which you were initially admitted
- Explain your reasons for making the request
- Summarize your plans for the deferral period
- Make a deposit of $225 no later than August 30, 2019 to hold your deferral, which will be applied as a credit to your account
You will not need to reapply for admission. Also, offers of residence and entrance scholarship will be automatically deferred. Before your intended registration date, preferably in May, you must contact the Registrar’s Office to ensure that your file is reactivated.
To submit your deferral request, mail, e-mail, or fax:
Rhea Johnson, Associate Registrar, Recruitment & Admissions
Brescia University College
1285 Western Road
London, Ontario Canada N6G 1H2
If you have questions, please contact us at 519-858-5151, or email@example.com