You’ve chosen to take your life in a new direction – and Brescia is here to help. Attending university as a mature student can be a rewarding experience and new opportunities can unfold that may not have seemed possible.
Make a bold change and apply to Brescia as a mature applicant upon meeting the following conditions:
- Be at least 21 years of age in the calendar year in which admission is sought
- Have not been enrolled full-time in an educational institution within the last four years
- Have achieved at least a 60% standing in any academic work completed in the last four years
- Not have an academic basis of admission
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident at the time of application
To help you adjust to your new university lifestyle and balance your other responsibilities, Brescia generally offers part-time studies to mature applicants within the first year, but if you’re up to the challenge you can apply as a full-time student in year two.
If you’re ready to take on the challenge of a full-time university schedule in your first year, we ask that you submit a letter to the Admissions Office indicating why full-time enrollment is necessary, how you know that you will be successful in your university studies, and what you wish to gain from the experience.
Admission to first-year university may be granted based on transcripts of any academic work completed, a resume outlining activities, and a personal statement of consideration for admission. After applying to Brescia University through the Ontario Universities Application Centre, send documentation to:
Brescia University College
1285 Western Road
London, Ontario, Canada N6G 1H2
Would you like to discuss the possibilities available at Brescia with someone? Contact our Admissions Office at 519-858-5151 or email@example.com to set up a time to chat with one of our Admissions Officers.