Transferring from college to Brescia is easy – just follow these guidelines to determine your eligibility for admission to Brescia or contact an Admissions Officer.
Completing a Certificate or Diploma at a College?
To be considered for admission, you will have:
- Completed or currently completing the first year of a General Arts and Science, Pre-Health Science, or Human Services Foundation Certificate program with a minimum overall average of “B” (3.0 GPA);
- Completed or currently completing a two-year or three-year C.A.A.T. Diploma program with a minimum overall average of “B-” (2.8 GPA)
- Have the necessary prerequisite requirements in Math or Science, depending on the program to which you apply. Please contact our Admissions Team for more information if you are applying to Family Studies (BSc), Foods & Nutrition, Health Sciences, Kinesiology, or Management and Organizational Studies
To be considered for potential transfer credits you would be currently completing or have already completed:
- A two- or three-year C.A.A.T. Diploma program
- Achieved an average of “B-” (2.8 GPA)
C.A.A.T. transfer students may receive a maximum of 5.0 courses for a two-year or three-year Diploma program. Students completing applied degrees at a Canadian college should follow the admission guidelines for university transfer students.
Articulation Agreements with our partnered colleges can be found online here.
For more detailed information about the potential for college transfer credits or articulation agreements with Ontario Colleges, please visit the Ontario College University Transfer Guide.