Start University in September 2018
Be Ready is a fast-track, residential, 6 week English language program offered during the summer at Brescia University College. The Be Ready program is for female students, who have received an offer of admission to begin undergraduate degree studies at Brescia in September.
Be Ready is intended for students who are slightly below the minimum ESL requirements to be admitted directly to Brescia for degree studies September 2018. In partnership with CultureWorks ESL, Brescia will conditionally admit students to study in this intensive ESL program if they present the minimum required proficiency scores of:
Minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (no section less than 5.5)
Minimum TOEFL score of 65 (no section less than 12)
Minimum CAEL score of 50 (minimum 50 in all sections)
Minimum PTE Academic score of 54 (with no score less than 54)
Minimum BC ENG12 passing grade (with pass in Provincial exam)
- Intensive 6 weeks of English studies on campus at Brescia
- Begins July 13, 2018
- Ends August 24, 2018
- Cost: tuition, books, residence, food, UHIP (health plan) = $6250
- Residence meals include breakfast,lunch, and dinner for 5 days/week (Mon-Fri)/ 6 weeks.
- Space is limited, so get your application in early!
- Contact Rhea Johnson, email@example.com. View the Be Ready flyer.