Be a Grad
BE A GRAD
If you are a female interested in finishing your degree, Brescia can help you do so. We have a wide selection of courses during the evening, which will make completing a degree even easier. Over the next few years, you could finish your degree while working full time and still have time left over for your family, friends, and other commitments.
Why come back to move forward?
- Even during the recessionary years of 2008-2010, 300,000 new jobs were created for university grads. This compares with 430,000 jobs that were lost for those with no post-secondary education.
- Brescia provides a welcoming environment, where you will meet engaging professors and fellow students who share your goals.
- The number of jobs filled by university graduates doubled from 1.9 million in 1990 to 4.2 million in 2009.
- Earning power is 40% higher for those with an undergraduate degree than for those who have a college degree and 75% greater than for those straight out of high school. This translates to $1 million or $1.3 million in extra life-time earnings.
- Research says that, in general, females who spend enough time in a single-sex setting tend to have better self-esteem, better leadership skills, and better achievement throughout life.
What can you study in the evenings at Brescia?
Courses are offered in Business, English, Family Studies, Foods and Nutrition, History, Human Ecology, Psychology, and Sociology. Work with an Academic Advisor at Brescia to select a course to add to the courses you have already completed, and your degree is closer than you think.
"My decision to register at Brescia as a mature student with two small children was the best decision I have made in years. My experience at Brescia has been nothing short of wonderful! The support and friendly encouragement from Brescia’s faculty and administration, combined with small classes and a welcoming environment has reinforced that going back to school, no matter my age, was the right decision for me and that Brescia is the perfect fit!"
2nd year Brescia student
Bachelor of Arts, Sociology and Criminology
How can we help?
What will this cost?
Each full credit course costs approximately $1200 and half courses are half that price. Funding might be available to you. We will help you explore all possible options when you contact us.