At Brescia University College, we’re small but, well, mighty. You’ll feel an energy, a vibrancy that permeates campus. You’ll also feel welcomed, safe, and secure. Like you’re among family, among friends (because, of course, you are).
You’ll also have full access to Western University's Sports and Recreation Services as well as the Western Clubs System.
Ready to get involved? Here are 11 ways to do just that:
- Join the Circle Women’s Centre, a vibrant women’s network that supports activist groups and sponsors special events.
- Sign up for Professional Mentoring Program and connect real-world experiences with classroom learning.
- Join the Students’ Council and help other students get involved at Brescia, and follow the Student Council Blog for the latest BUCSC news.
- Join our certificate programs in Leadership Development and Career Development.
- Participate in our University Student Toolkit Certificate program.
- Attend the Sophia Series and learn about the depth and richness of women’s wisdom.
- Join the Brescia choir.
- Grab coffee with a friend at Starbucks Kiosk in Clare Hall.
- Have lunch with friends at The Mercato in Clare Hall.
- Read and write for the student-run online literary journal, “Musings of Brescia.”