The Future of Food Services
After years of research and planning, Brescia University College is proud to bring you a new state of the art Marché and dining pavilion. We hope that you will be pleased with our new look, new staff, and new ‘Interactive’ menus.
We’re sure that you will always be able to find a meal that suits your personal tastes. We are also excited to offer extended hours of operation, making it more convenient for you to dine around your school schedule. We look forward to seeing you for a meal sometime soon!
- Cycle 1 (March 3-9)
– HTML | PDF
- Cycle 2 (March 10-16) – PDF
- Cycle 3 (March 17-23) – HTML | PDF
- Cycle 4 (March 23-30) – HTML | PDF
- Cycle 5 (March 31-April 6) – HTML | PDF
- Cycle 6 (April 7-13) – HTML | PDF
The Castle Café is open to the public September – May
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday: 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
St. James Starbucks Kiosk
Located in the Living Room, our kiosk offers a full range of Starbucks famous Brewed Coffee, Tazo Tea, or Latte served hot or cold.
Stop by and see our BOLD New Taste menu with fresh made sandwiches, wraps and salads prepared daily right here on campus.
The Kiosk is open Monday to Thursday 8 am to 9 pm, Friday 8 am to 3 pm
We’d love to hear your comments!
Something you'd like to share with us? We’d love to hear from you so don’t be shy! Tell us what you think about your latest dining experience with us, our customer service, our web site, or any other comments or concerns that you'd like us to know. Remember, the more we know, the better we can serve you. Send in your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Catering Order Form
Fill out the Online Catering Order Form.
Below are a list of things that should be considered when placing a catering order:
- Please order two weeks in advance. We don’t always carry all of the items listed on the menu, so we need time to ensure the product is available. For large groups, please consider discussing arrangements with the Food Services Manager well in advance of the event.
- Please indicate the date and time of the event to ensure the food arrives when it is needed.
- Please provide Account GL# in space provided for billing purposes.
- Please indicate if paper or china service is required.
- Please leave any additional comments in the ‘Notes’ section at the bottom of the Catering Order Form.
- If tables need to be set up, please indicate this so that Physical Plant can be contacted.
- For large groups, final numbers need to be submitted to the Food Services Manager no later than 5 business days prior to the event.