Clare Hall Residence
271 Ramsay Road
London, Ontario, Canada N6G 1N7
Why Live in Residence? Why Not!
- Whether you are a first-year student or an upper-year student, you will be guaranteed a place in residence as a Brescia student. Simply submit your application and admission deposit before the deadline or earlier. Apply early to get your first choice of themed floor or Living Learning Community.
- Convenience. Waiting for a bus in the snow or rain is no fun. Your classes at Brescia will never be more than a five-minute walk away. Intercampus shuttles to Western and King's are right outside your door.
- Great Food. In residence? Yes! Headed by our very own Red Seal Chef, the new dining pavilion has several stations offering fresh, made-to-order dishes with emphasis on local foods.
- You Can Cook Too. Calling all inner chefs! Common areas have a kitchenette, including an oven, microwave, sink, fridge, and eating area for residents’ use.
- Living and Learning Community. Students share a common theme or academic interest and can participate in activities and programs that are specifically planned for the community they choose. LLCs are a great place to live, and an easy place to make friends, since you already have a common interest.
- You are Family. In residence, you’re part of a community right from day one. At first, you'll meet lots of new people. You'll recognize faces in the halls, meet up with floormates for meals, sit with them in classes. Then, before you know it, you'll be friends. It's one of the best things about residence life. And some of those friendships will last your lifetime.
- Personal Growth Outside the Classroom. Brescia Residence offers a wide array of involvement, leadership, employment, and service opportunities that allow you to develop valuable skills for the real world.
- Exclusive Upper-Year Floors. Stay in the safety and comfort of residence beyond the first year in an atmosphere that empowers upper-year students to be responsible, independent, and mature. If you are torn between this and a Living Learning Community, you can have both! Upper-year students can live on the Upper-Year Floor and participate in the LLC activities.