The health, safety and well-being of Brescia faculty, staff, clients and our community is our highest priority. Please note we are not currently booking events to take place within the next couple of months. We hope to have more information to share in the coming weeks. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
We Make It Happen
Wedding Planning can be a very stressful and intimidating task but it need not be. Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Experience the relief that comes from working with our knowledgeable and resourceful event planner.
At Brescia University, we listen. By listening first, we then know how to best accommodate and support all of your reception, ceremony, and celebration needs and wants. Some couples may not know where to start and need some help building a framework for the day – we provide that level of support too. Looking for ways to really dress up the space or alternatively keep it classy and on a tighter budget? We’ve seen it all and can help you make that special day just right for you.
Regardless of your planning status, what’s most important is that we have a space that is guaranteed to create the perfect backdrop for the most memorable day of your life.
- We will never book two weddings for the same night. Your special day deserves our undivided attention.
- If there is an outdoor component to your wedding, we’ll have options in the case of inconvenient weather.
- We will provide free parking for all of your guests.
- Our staff-to-guest ratio will always be at least 1:15 for plated service.
- You can utilize the beautiful 48 acres of grounds and historic architecture to provide a variety of backgrounds for your wedding and engagement photos.
- For plated dinner services, a complimentary 3-course menu tasting for the couple will be provided in advance of the wedding.
- We are happy to provide one complimentary overnight accommodation room at Clare Hall for the wedding night to keep or gift to friends or family