Girls LEAD 2017 Session Dates
[FULL] Session 2 – Intermediate: July 17 – July 28
*Session 3 – Junior: July 31 – Aug 11
*Session 3 – Intermediate: July 31 – Aug 11
Session 4 – Junior: Aug 14 – 25
[FULL] Session 4 – Intermediate: Aug 14 – 25
*There will be no camp on Monday August 7th due to the Civic Holiday
Junior Division (girls going into grades 3 & 4):
As girls enter grades three and four, they begin to assume more responsibility for their actions, become more self-aware and start to recognize the needs of others. In the Girls LEAD Junior Sessions, we cultivate the belief that girls CAN! We promote healthy self-esteem and the development of positive social skills.
Intermediate Division (girls going into grades 5, 6 & 7)
As the girls enter grades five, six, and seven, they are increasing their sense of independence and becoming more focused on building relationships with others. In the Intermediate Girls LEAD Sessions, we focus on self-discovery, positive thinking and self-esteem enhancement, developing healthy relationships and practicing assertive communication skills.
Girls LEAD 2017 Costs
- The cost per session is $485.00 *Session 3 is reduced to $460.00
- Drop off is between 8:30 a.m. & 9:00 a.m. Pick up is between 4:00 p.m. & 4:30 p.m.
- Optional extended supervision: $90/session. This option provides parents and guardians with the peace of mind that their daughter can remain within our safe and supervised space throughout their entire work day. Extended hours lengthen the day to an 8:00 a.m drop off and 5:00 p.m. pick up.
- All camp sessions include a nutritious lunch.
- The above prices may be subject to change.
Brescia University College is dedicated to cultivating leadership in girls and to alleviate any economic barriers that may prevent her participation. As such, we pleased to offer a limited number of bursaries to financially support girls and their families who wish to attend Girls LEAD. These bursaries will provide girls the opportunity to attend an available two-week Girls LEAD summer session and (if requested) provide the family with the extended care option. The application process for Girls LEAD bursaries will open in late spring 2017.
All registration cancellations are subject to the following conditions:
- A 5% non-refundable administration fee is applied to all cancellations
- No refunds will be given with less than 14 days notice before the start date of camp
- There will be no refunds issued for campers that do not show up
- In all circumstances, a full refund will be issued for withdrawls due to medical reasons, with a medical certificate
Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 519-432-8353 ext. 28071 for more information.