For in-depth research assistance, book an appointment with a library staff member to get the research help you need.
1-on-1 research appointments will:
- Be catered to your learning style
- Cover any aspect of the research process – from getting started to finishing your bibliography
- Save you time by helping you find resources quickly
Please book an appointment ahead of time (firstname.lastname@example.org) to guarantee that a staff member is available.
Library Buddy Program
Research in upper years and at the graduate level requires a different type of support. At the Beryl Ivey Library, we hope to make this process a little easier for you through the Library Buddy Program, which includes:
- Having the same library staff member help you each visit.
- Accessing your buddy in whatever way works for you: by phone, e-mail, drop-in visit, or appointment.
- Getting help with any part of your research process, such as finding specific sources or preparing your report
If you are interested in this program, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!