The Library Team is committed to supporting our community in the transition to online learning. We are here for you!
Librarians are available for one-on-one support. We can help with topics such as finding academic sources, search strategies, evaluating information, citation, and more. We can also help with virtual technologies, such as OWL or Office 365. You may get in touch with a Librarian by:
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Booking an appointment by filling out our Book a Librarian Form. We can meet with you virtually by phone or Zoom.
- Phoning 519-432-8353 x28250. Please leave a message and a library staff member will return your call.
There are many online resources available to help you in completing your coursework and research:
- Omni is our academic search tool. Use it to search for journal articles, e-books, streaming video, and more
- Databases are very helpful for finding subject-specific journal articles
- Research Guides can help you to get started in your research. We have a research guide for each program at Brescia.
- Citation Guides for all common styles used in Brescia courses
- Our Clever Researcher Blog has many research tips and tricks, such as how to develop keywords, Boolean searching, and more!
- Looking for online textbook access? Nelson is offering access for up to 7 e-books for free through VitalSource until April 30, 2020
- Not sure if your textbook is available? Contact the Library Team. We will do our best to help.
If you require access to a computer in order to complete your coursework, please contact Caroline Whippey, Director of Library Services at email@example.com.