Brescia Campus Ministry strives to provide a variety of spiritual opportunities, including pastoral counselling, spiritual direction, and faith exploration for students, faculty, and staff. We welcome students of all faiths and traditions to share their spiritual lives with others in the University Community. While rooted in our Catholic faith and tradition, for those seeking its practice, we are ecumenical and inclusive, and celebrate diversity of faith. We encourage and support others in their individual journey. Programming is open to all students, staff, and faculty. For more information on the You are Loved ~ Messengers of Hope Program, contact Catherinanne.
Christmas Mass Schedule
Saturday December 23
Sunday December 24
No noon mass
Monday December 25
No mass at Brescia
Mary mother of God
New Year’s Day
Monday January 1
All other masses during the Advent and Christmas Season:
Sunday – 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday to Friday – 12:00 p.m.
Chaplaincy service recognizes the importance of a healthy spirit to the successful development of the person, intellectually, emotionally, and spiritually, impacting values, character, relationships, and direction.
What we Believe
Campus Ministry strives to maintain Brescia’s Catholic identity, in the spirit given us by our benefactors, the Ursuline Sisters, by:
- Engaging in wholistic development of the self
- Understanding the relationships to which we are called
- Sharing the gifts we have been given by the Creator with others
- Seeking truth in the unity of Christianity and multi-faith dimensions from a place of deep mutual respect
- Caring for students, faculty and staff in their search for meaning as they discern life’s direction
Campus Ministry acts from a place of love, informed by the Gospel, and directed by the Creator’s truth, wherever it may be found.
What we Value