Choose to Lead at Brescia!
“We do not become great leaders because of our title or position. Leadership is about making decisions and taking responsibility to bring our future into the present. Leadership is a choice.” — George Ambler, The Practice of Leadership
At Brescia, our desire is to prepare you to Choose to Lead — whether it is in your academic pursuits, your future professional career, your involvement in the campus and/or local community, or by setting an example of integrity, discipline, and hard work in your family.
Throughout your Brescia education, you’ll come to redefine what it means to be a leader. Our priority at Brescia is to support your development as a leader — on every level — intellectually, socially, and spiritually. That’s why we provide many ways for you to expand as a leader through opportunities such as:
- Gaining a mentor and/or becoming a mentor through the Professional Mentoring Program
- Join a Club or the Brescia University College Students’ Council
- Committing to social justice issues
- Participating in Internships
- Engaging in Community Services
- Getting involved in Residence Council
- Leading classroom discussions
- Majoring in Leadership (Dimensions of Leadership)
- Taking part in the Alternative Spring Break program
- Participating in International Exchange Programs
- Volunteering in the London community and beyond