Students coming to Brescia
Brescia University College, Canada’s only women’s university, prides itself on its diversity. In fact, 11 percent of our student body is from all over the world. While Brescia’s roots are in the Catholic Church, women of all faiths and beliefs are welcomed here.
Through Brescia’s affiliation with Western University, you’ll experience the small, supportive nature of a Brescia education while also having access to the resources you would expect to find at Ontario’s third-largest university, Western.
Living in London, Ontario
You’ll experience life in London, Ontario — a vibrant city that is filled with opportunities for culture, entertainment, outdoor activities, shopping, dining, and sports. It’s also within 200 kilometres of such dynamic cities as Toronto, Windsor, Detroit, Cleveland, and Buffalo.
Academic Programs and Courses
Brescia is proud to offer a broad range of academic programs and courses that are sure to meet your needs.
Students can choose from the following courses at Brescia:
- Community Development
- Family Studies
- Foods and Nutrition
- Management and Organizational Studies
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
Ewha Womans University, South Korea
LaSalle Beauvais Inistitut Polytechnique, France
Mary Immaculate College, Ireland
Stenden University, The Netherlands
The University of the West Indies (Cave Hill Campus), Barbados
Université Catholique de Lille, France
Wayo Womans University, Japan
Zuyd University of Applied Sciences, The Netherlands
Apply to Study at Brescia
Procedure for admission:
- The students shall be nominated to Jennifer Coghlin
- The deadline for nominations is May 15th for the Fall Term (September to December), the Winter Term (January to April), or the Full Year (September to April). Upon nomination, the student will be sent an application via email.
- When accepted by Brescia, the student will receive a confirmation by email and will be sent information on selecting courses.
When nominating the students, the following information should be included:
- Name of the student(s)
- E-mail address to student(s)
- Academic term of exchange (Fall or Winter)
We look forward to seeing your students at Brescia in September or January. We are here to assist the student through the process and during their time at Brescia. Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions or concerns.