In addition to the events and activities listed below, there is also a monthly e-newsletter (coming to your UWO e-mail account) and spontaneous activities based on your needs.
- September 15: International Welcome Reception
- October 8: Traditional Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner
- December 8: Our Favourite Things Brunch
- January 26: Cultural Festival
- March 19: Sugar Bush Trip (to see how maple syrup is made)
- March 31: Farewell Gathering
Our World at Brescia
Student Connector Program – The Student Connector Program is an informal program that connects incoming international students with upper year students. The purpose of the program is for the upper year students to act as ambassadors and welcome the international students and assist with the transition to Brescia and London.
These partnerships enhance our cultural awareness and continue to build our Brescia community.
Getting Together – Students are invited to sign up for monthly trips to ethnocultural restaurants or grocery stores.