In addition to the events and activities listed below, there is also a monthly e-newsletter (coming to your UWO e-mail account) and spontaneous activities based on your needs.
- September 12: International Welcome Reception
- September 12: Mid Autumn Festival
- October 12: Traditional Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner
- NEW! November 4-7: Explore French Canada
- November 11: Photo Competition Exhibit*
- November 13: Festival of Festivals
- November 26 : Christmas Tree Decorating
- January 6: Classes resume January 2020 orientation
- January 24: Chinese New Year
- January 23: Cultural festival
- TBA: Sugar Bush Trip (to see how maple syrup is made)
Host an International Student Over the Holidays
As we get closer to the holidays, we are reminded to counting our blessings and spreading Christmas cheer! Many of our International Students will be staying in London over the holidays and some do not have friends or family to spend Christmas with. If you are in London this Christmas, and enjoy the opportunity to host an International Student for a holiday dinner, please contact Lissette Ochoa: International Program Coordinator 519-432-8353 ext. 28012 or email email@example.com.
Our World at Brescia
Student Connector Program – The Student Connector Program is an informal program that connects incoming international students with upper year students. The purpose of the program is for the upper year students to act as ambassadors and welcome the international students and assist with the transition to Brescia and London.
These partnerships enhance our cultural awareness and continue to build our Brescia community.
* International Photo Competition – More info to follow