In addition to the events and activities listed below, there is also a monthly e-newsletter (coming to your UWO e-mail account) and spontaneous activities based on your needs.
- September 13: International Welcome Reception
- September 24: Mid Autumn Festival
- October 6: Traditional Canadian Thanksgiving Dinner
- November 12: Photo Competition Exhibit*
- November 14: Festival of Festivals
- December : Christmas Tree Decorating
- January 7: January 2018 Orientation
- January 24: Cultural Festival
- February 19-22: Explore French Canada
- TBA: Sugar Bush Trip (to see how maple syrup is made)
- March : Farewell Gathering
Our World at Brescia
Student Connector Program – The Student Connector Program is an informal program that connects incoming international students with upper year students. The purpose of the program is for the upper year students to act as ambassadors and welcome the international students and assist with the transition to Brescia and London.
These partnerships enhance our cultural awareness and continue to build our Brescia community.
* International Photo Competition – More info to follow
Getting Together – Students are invited to sign up for monthly trips to ethnocultural restaurants or grocery stores.