Crisis Contacts

Emergency: Need Help Now?


If you have:
  • Made a plan to kill yourself;
  • Have the means to hurt yourself or someone else with the intention of doing so;
  • Overdosed;
  • Attempted suicide or have hurt yourself before;
  • A medical emergency.
  • Suicidal or para-suicidal (worried you might attempt to kill yourself, harm someone else, severe disordered eating);
  • Engaging in high risk behaviour (ie. substance use for a prolonged period of time);
  • Feeling desperate or hopeless for an extended period of time;
  • Feeling hostile, aggressive or abusive;
  • High risk behaviour associated with perceptual thought disturbance, delirium, dementia, or impaired impulse control;
  • Unable to regulate emotions or thoughts.
Get help immediately:
  • Call 911
  • Go to your nearest Emergency Hospital. Consider having a trusted person attend with you.
  • Call the local Crisis Response Line, Reach Out 519-433-2023 or 1-866-933-2023

Crisis Contact Information

Business Hours, Monday to Friday (Daytime)

After Hours
Student Development Centre
4th floor
Student Services Building
Campus Community Police Service
Emergency: Call 911
Non-emergency or inquires: 519-661-3300
Student Health Services (SHS)
519-661-3030 OR
UCC Room 11 (lower level)
London Crisis Reach Out Line
519-433-2023 or 1-866-933-2023
Web chat
 with a mental health and addictions professional who can provide information, resources and crisis support.24-hour phone crisis assistance
Campus Community Police Service
Emergency: Call 911
Non-emergency or inquires:519-661-3300
First Nations and Inuit Hope for
Wellness Help Line
1-855-242-331024-hour culturally relevant telephone crisis intervention counselling
For Faculty & Staff
Call FSEAP (Employee Assistance) for 24-hour emergency telephone assistance, crisis response and counselling
Visit the Employee Assistance Plan website
Crisis support for those who have experienced sexual and/or domestic violence