Before you apply
- You need your student number. It is a 9-digit number in your offer package.
- Read the Residence Handbook 2018-2019 and the Residence Agreement 2018-2019 before completing the application. By submitting the online application, you are agreeing to accept the terms conditions outlined in both of these documents.
Apply to Residence in 3 Easy Steps:
- Complete the online Residence Application
- Submit an $800, non-refundable deposit, by online banking, cheque, or visiting The Hive.
- Mail or drop off two passport-sized photos
They can be mailed to:
Brescia University College,
271 Ramsay Road,
London, ON, Canada
(These photos are for your residence file and provide security for the residence building only, not your Western 1 Student Card.) Emailed photos cannot be accepted.
Residence was a great way to become a part of the Brescia community and become connected with other students. I chose to return to residence in my upper years to continue meeting new people and for the convenience of walking 2 minutes to get to class. – Megan
You will get a confirmation by e-mail within five days of your application being submitted and the deposit being received. Make sure the e-mail you give on the application is the best e-mail to use for contact throughout the summer.
If you want to make any changes to your application, or if you do not receive the confirmation e-mail, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.