Opened September 2013, our new residence accommodates just over 300 students conveniently on campus, steps from classes and the library. Set on top of a hill, Brescia’s campus is surrounded by nature and a view of the London and UWO skylines. Every room will have a great view.
Each room is provided with:
- Built in 7-foot floor-to-ceiling closets
- Built in desk, shelves, and window seat
- A queen-sized bed
- An ergonomic and fully-adjustable desk chair
- A moveable night stand
- Wireless Rez Net
- Cable ready hook-up (students may set up an account with Rogers if they choose)
- Laminate wood-grain flooring
- A sink, oversized mirror, and additional under-sink storage
- Blackout blinds
The en suite bathroom, shared with one other student, includes an oversized single shower and an environmentally-conscious, dual-flush toilet.
Premium single rooms with a private en suite bathroom are limited and will be available for students with special considerations.
Residents have access to card-operated laundry facilities, a fitness room, study rooms on each floor, and common space with kitchenettes. The residence is fully secured with access by swipe card and front desk security 24/7.