Without the kindness and generosity of our donors, many of our Brescia students and graduates would not be where they are today. At Brescia, we focus on preparing women to Choose to Lead and providing an education that supports and encourages women to live up to their potential and positively impact the world.
But to make that happen takes more than outstanding faculty. Dedicated staff. Impassioned students. It takes people like you. People who understand the impact of a Brescia education.
With your support, Brescia can continue to do what it does best: prepare women to lead, wherever they go in life.
Your gifts are especially needed in the following areas:
- Scholarships, bursaries, and awards - These ensure that deserving students have the opportunity to pursue a powerful Brescia education:
- Brescia Fund - This unrestricted fund is available for immediate student needs and special university projects. Examples include: student conference fees and travel, classroom equipment, or bursaries.
- Blue Jeans Emergency Fund - Spearheaded by our faculty and staff, this fund helps students meet basic needs such as food, transportation, or utilities.
- Girls LEAD Camp Fund - This fund helps cover the cost of supplies and provides bursaries to young girls whose families may not be able to afford the camp fees.
The impact of your gift can be increased if you consider the following opportunities:
- Matching Gifts for Students in Need - Your gift for students in financial need may be matched dollar-for-dollar by your employer.
- Creating a Named Endowment Fund - Your endowment can enable Brescia to attract the best and brightest students and provide lasting support to the institution.