The Circle Membership - Our Heart & Soul
Our membership IS The Circle.Without all of you, we would simply be bricks and mortar...(well actually aluminium siding but that expression isn't as catchy). Each woman who makes up our unique collective is an integral and valued contributor to the ongoing existence, co-creation and success of our centre. Whether you are from within the London community or are from other cities, provinces and countries, each member assists in supporting the mission and vision of our centre through their membership dues and donations. Please join/renew your membership today!
Our annual membership fee is $30.00. Click HERE to become a member!
Through your membership and support, The Circle Women's Centre can continue to:
- provide a safe space for women to explore the sacred in our lives and on our own terms.
- expose our members and the London community with world-class speakers through The Sophia Series.
- add resources to our unique, women-authored library.
- host Open Circles, workshops and other programming.
- publish The Circle Newsletter.
- enlighten and enliven women on a wide range of issues such as activism, social justice, environmentalism, women’s rights, human rights, feminism and feminist spirituality.
- host our internationally known Brighid Festival.
- play a key role in the greater London women's activist community, such as the Women's Events Committee, organising Take Back the Night, International Women's Day and the National Day of Remembrance and Action on Violence Against Women (December 6th)