How to Apply
- Apply for OSAP online at http://osap.gov.on.ca. Students with a couse load of 60% (3.0 courses) or more can apply for full-time OSAP funding.
- Select “Western University” as your Institution, but remember to select a Brescia program by keying in “Brescia” in the program search box.
- Supporting Documentation can be uploaded directly to your OSAP account for the Financial Aid Office to review.
- Submit your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA). This is completed electronically through the National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC)website. Please refer to your OSAP applicaiton for more information on this step.
- You can continue to check the status of your application by visiting the OSAP website.
- Please check your “Message Centre” through your OSAP account for important updates or information from the Financial Aid Office.
When to Apply
- Apply and Submit the OSAP application by June 30th, annually to allow for funds to be available for the September OSAP release.
- Submit all signature pages and required supporting documentation, no later than the first Friday in July, or as soon as possible, to provide time for processing.
Return to the Main Brescia OSAP Page