How to Apply
- Apply for OSAP online at http://osap.gov.on.ca. Students with a couse load of 60% (3.0 courses) or more can apply for full-time OSAP funding.
- Select “Western University” as your Institution, but remember to select a Brescia program by keying in “Brescia” in the program search box.
- Submit all required OSAP documents to Brescia. Brescia is affiliated with Western University, but all financial assistance for Brescia students is administered at Brescia for the academic year of September to April. If you do send your documentation to Western, it will eventually be forwarded on to Brescia by UWO.
- Submit your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA).It is the only document that should not be submitted to Brescia. This form can be submitted in person to a designated Canada Post Outlet or online through the NSLSC, following emailed directions and using the 10-digit MSFAA number as printed on the form.
- You can continue to check the status of your application by visiting the OSAP website.
- Please check your “Message Centre” through your OSAP account for important updates or information from the Financial Aid Office.
When to Apply
- Apply and Submit the OSAP application by June 30th, annually to allow for funds to be available for the September OSAP release.
- Submit all signature pages and required supporting documentation in person to the HIVE or by mail to Brescia no later than the first Friday in July to provide time for processing. Mailing address: Financial Aid Officer, Brescia University College. 1285 Western Rd. London, ON N6G 1H2.
Return to the Main Brescia OSAP Page