Six months after completing your full-time post-secondary studies, whether you graduate, transfer to part-time studies, withdraw or take time off, you are required to begin repayment of your student loans!
Sign up for an OSAP Repayment Webinar with the National Student Loan Service Centre (NSLSC).
You will learn about:
- The importance of the first 6 months after you leave school
- Understanding your Consolidation Agreement
- Your interest rate options
- Choosing your repayment term
- Maintaining your student loan in good standing
- Avoiding repayment difficulties
You can also create an account on the CanLearn website that will allow you to keep track of your loans, learn more about repaying your loans, the Repayment Assistance Program and managing your student loan debt.
For further information about OSAP repayment go to:
Return to the Main Brescia OSAP Page