Brescia will follow Western's protocol and revert to a modified Phase 3 of our reopening plan.
Brescia will remain open to our students. All in-person classes and labs will continue
to run as scheduled. Clare Hall residence and the Mercato will remain open. All in-person
non-academic activities will be paused. Some access restrictions may be placed on
common spaces across campus.
Access to Brescia’s buildings will continue to be monitored and students visiting
campus are reminded to complete the “Take Care Western” COVID-19 questionnaire. Students may be required to provide proof of completion of the questionnaire to gain
access to campus.
Please see below for list of student services and hours:
- Clare Hall Residence: will remain open
- The Mercato: will remain open
- The Hive: will remain open for in-person inquiries (8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Monday -Friday)
- Beryl Ivey Library: will run in current system until 4:00 p.m. today (September 17). Beginning tomorrow,
services will be offered by appointment only, please visit the Beryl Ivey Library website for the most current status.
As a reminder, Brescia’s Phase 3 of reopening outlined that Brescia employees from
the following departments may be working on campus. Staff and faculty may access materials
from their offices as needed, however those who can complete their work at home should
continue to do so.
- Members of Cabinet and senior administrative leadership
- Registrarial staff as required
- Brescia’s Hive staff and additional student-facing staff
- Business Office staff as needed
- Facilities Management and staff as needed
- Residence staff