As a Brescia student you must enroll annually in a core number of courses at Brescia.
- All full-time students must select a minimum of 3.0 Brescia courses.
- All part-time students must select a minimum of half their courses at Brescia.
- All students are encouraged to take advantage of as many Brescia courses as possible.
Within their degree program, students may only have 40% of their courses taken on
- Courses must be taken at Brescia if they are offered at Brescia.
- Students are strongly encouraged to look at alternate courses at King’s and Huron
before registering in Main courses.
If you are unable to enroll in a Brescia section of a course, you must obtain permission
to take the course at King’s, Huron or Western. Courses that are not offered at Brescia,
may be taken at King’s, Huron or Western and do not require permission.