Why Graduate School?
The decision to go to graduate school is a big one! We recommend students strongly
consider both the pros and cons when making the decision to apply to graduate schools. Some things to consider when thinking of applying to graduate schools:
- Why do I want to go to graduate school?
- What are my career goals? Do they require a graduate degree?
- Do I have the energy to work even harder, as well as the resources to be a student
for several more years? (Seriously consider this especially before embarking on a
- What do I want to specialize in? What are my areas of strong interest?
- Where do I want to study? What schools offer the best programs for my interests?
- How will I finance my graduate education?
Search for Programs
Get started on your graduate school exploration within the following programs:
Programs Within Western