Students who are out of province and returning to Clare Hall in the fall who have applied for residence and paid their $800.00 deposit, may store items over the summer in a designated storage area.
The student shall:
- Label all belongings with their full name.
- Store loose things in boxes.
- Not store any combustible or flammable materials.
- Understand that belongings need to be carried up a flight of stairs as there is no elevator access and no one available to help move belongings. Also remember that carts are not always available, please plan accordingly
- Be responsible for collecting things from storage by the specified date. Any unclaimed items will be donated to a local charity.
- Not hold Brescia responsible for lost or damaged items while in storage.
- Provide 24 hour notice to the Residence Front Desk (email@example.com) before you wish to access the storage.
- Contact the Residence Front Desk for access to the storage area between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. You will only be able to access storage once. Please have all of your storage items ready and loaded up before you request the RA on duty.
The College shall:
- Keep storage rooms locked.
- Not leave an unlocked storage room unattended.
- Escort students to retrieve belongings.
- Not release items to anyone but the owner (as on the label) unless a written request is made to the Residence Manager.
Provide 24 hour notice to the Residence Front Desk (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you wish to access the storage.