Why study at Canada’s women’s university? Simply stated, Brescia offers an environment that encourages, shapes, and supports women in leadership. Learn More
- Dr. Paula Dworatzek’s LUNCHES study is profiled in Lifestyle Magazine. See p.84. more
- Foods and Nutrition Professor speaks to CTV about healthy lunches more
- Dr. June Matthews speaks to radio 94.9 FM about her presentation of the FRESH program in NYC. more
- Brescia Foods and Nutrition faculty member to present at United Nations conference in New York City more
- Brescia's Girls LEAD camps continue to thrive more
- Girls LEAD celebrates four years in Barbados more
- Sisters of St. Joseph Bursary at Brescia First of its Kind more
- Dr. Christine Tenk recipient of 2014 Excellence in Teaching Award more
Homecoming 2014 is just around the corner! Join us Saturday September 20th, and Sunday September 21st. Check it out!
Interested in Brescia?
Live in Residence at Brescia
Clare Hall has limited space available in residence for September and we are maintaining a wait list. Learn More
Conferences at Brescia
Choose one of Brescia’s beautiful venues for your next conference or event. We have experienced planners and chefs to help you. Info