Brescia is Canada’s only women’s university. We were founded in 1919 by the Ursuline Sisters, strong women of faith who are committed to social justice, community service, and the development of women. While our roots are in the Catholic faith, we are open to – and embrace – women of all faiths.
Come visit us! Map and directions.
Brescia is affiliated with Western University, the third-largest university in the province. That means you’ll benefit from the small, supportive atmosphere at Brescia while still enjoying the resources Western has to offer.
At Brescia, you’ll:
- Have endless opportunities to enhance your leadership skills
- Benefit from an exceptional education that is tailored to you and the way you learn best
- Learn from compassionate professors who will mentor - and empower - you
- Feel comfortable to openly share your opinions and ideas - in the classroom and beyond
- Bond with women who share your desire to be truly educated and to make a difference in the world