In 2019, as Brescia University College celebrates its centennial year, it will also set a course for the next 100 years with the opening of a new state-of-the art academic pavilion. Demand for the Brescia experience is strong. To respond to this demand, and stepping confidently into the future as Canada’s only women’s university, we are expanding our beautiful campus to support our world-class academic programs, current and future growth aspirations and bold leadership for decades to come.
The light-filled pavilion captures the best in educational design. The pavilion will include three state-of-the-art food and science laboratories, sensory and research laboratories, two multi-tiered classrooms, an active learning classroom designed for dynamic group work, a purpose-built counseling room, an expansive student lounge and a community gathering space.
- Project Size: 30,000 square feet
- Project Cost: $14 million
- Architectural Firm: HDR
- Anticipated Substantial Completion: Fall 2019
Additional information will continue to be updated throughout the course of the project. Questions may be directed to email@example.com.
News & Media Highlights
- CTV London: Brescia to build a new $14 million state-of-the-art academic pavilion (January 16, 2018)
- CBC News: Mayor’s State of the City speech highlights ‘culture shift’ in London (January 16, 2018)
- Global News: Brescia constructing new $14M academic building (January 16, 2018)
- London Free Press: Brescia University College announces plan for $14M academic pavilion (January 16, 2018)
- The Gazette: Brescia to build new $14-million academic pavilion (January 16, 2018)
- BlackBurnNews: Brescia Building $14M Academic Pavilion (January 16, 2018)
- News Release: Brescia to build state-of-the-art $14 million academic pavilion (January 16, 2018)
Follow #BresciaBuilds2019 on Twitter for live updates and photos