As one of nearly 8,000 Brescia alumnae living around the world, you know what it means to lead boldly – no matter where life has taken you. Whether you’re a quiet leader or one who enjoys the spotlight, we trust that your Brescia education has prepared you for this rapidly changing world.
Canada’s only women’s university continues to be committed to educating passionate, creative women – like you – who have a desire to not just fulfill personal goals but who also want to make a difference in the world. These days we call it Brescia Bold. A powerful statement that fits what Brescia has always done best: Preparing women to Choose to Lead.
Even after graduation, your connection to Brescia continues through:
- Alumnae Association – Founded in 1927, this organization will keep you connected to Brescia and to other alumnae. Any student who has completed at least one year at Brescia is considered a member of the Alumnae Association and in turn maintains rights and access to this membership.
- Facebook – Like our Alumnae Facebook Page today to stay informed of campus news and alumnae events in your area.
- BOLD – Brescia’s alumnae magazine is published twice a year.
- Career Support – For up to a year after you graduate, you can still take advantage of many services.
- Library – Borrow materials from Brescia’s Beryl Ivey Library as well as from any of Western’s campuses: Main, Huron, and King’s.
We want to hear from you!
If you have questions, updates, or comments, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 519-432-8353 ext. 28446.
Haven’t heard from us in a while? Take a minute to complete the Online Update Form.