At the Beryl Ivey Library, we think outside the books. We have many services to offer our community. Need help printing or scanning? No problem. Want to improve your academic skills? The University Student Toolkit has that covered. In our library, students come first.
Just Ask us. Know us. Choose us.
- Course Reserves – Many professors put books required for classes at Brescia on reserve at the library. You can check them out at the circulation desk.
- University Student Toolkit – Register for workshops to help with essential skills in the areas of academics, communication, research and writing for use in your undergraduate studies and in your future career.
- 1 on 1 Help – If workshops aren’t your style, book an individual appointment!
- Printing, Photocopying, and Scanning – All of these services are available for you at the Beryl Ivey Library
- Booking System – We have study rooms, laptops, chargers, adapters, and more that students can book to use in the library
- Recent Purchases – Check out what we’ve recently added to the collection
- Suggest a Purchase -If there is something you think we should add to our library collection, let us know!