Are you ready to Choose to Lead in Brescia's DDEPT program?
Applications are now closed as of January 15, 2021 at 4:00 pm EST.
Please note, interviews for the DDEPT program will be held February 17th and 18th via online platforms. Those selected to attend an interview will be notified by email.
Requirements when completing online application:
- References contact information for two referees (at least one professional) who have direct
knowledge of employment/volunteer or academic performance.
- Supply transcripts for all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Resume should be a maximum of two pages, no smaller than 11 font in reverse chronological
order, including education, volunteer/employment history (with number of hours), not
including high school experiences
- Cover letter, one page, max 11 font, professional, answering the following:
- Why are you a good fit for the program?
- How will your experiences, skills and personal qualities contribute to your success
in the program?
- Your commitment to undertake this program.
- Proof of Class G2 Ontario Driver’s Licence (or equivalent). Students must have access to a vehicle and be able to drive unattended
throughout the practicum portion of their program.
- Confirmation of Completion of PDEP Accredited Program form – signed by your accredited undergraduate dietetics education university program
Modified multi-online interviews for the DDEPT program will be virtually held February 17th and 18th. Those selected to participate in the interview process will be notified by email,
and participation is mandatory.