Applications will open Monday, December 7, 2020
Watch our website for information on 2021 application process coming soon.
Requirements when completing online application:
- References including the contact information for two referees who have direct knowledge of your
academic and/or employment/volunteer performance.
- Supply transcripts for all post-secondary institutions you have attended.
- Resume should be a maximum of two pages speaking to volunteer/employment history and a cover letter, which describes your future career goals in dietetics, your interest in and commitment
to undertake The Diploma in Dietetic Education and Practical Training (DDEPT) program.
- Proof of Class G2 Ontario Driver’s Licence (or equivalent). Students must have access to a vehicle and be able to drive unattended
throughout the practicum portion of their program.
- Confirmation of Completion of PDEP Accredited Program form – signed by your accredited undergraduate dietetics education university program
Interviews for the DDEPT program will be held during a week in February. Those selected
to attend an interview will be notified by email the week before, and in-person attendance