Employee ID and Email
When individuals are set up in My Human Resources from Western University, a Western
ID number is established. Please follow the steps below to optain your ID card.
- Employee's will recieve an email from Western to setup your employee number. Please
follow the instructions you recieve in the email to complete this process.
- If you do not have a current or former Western ID number, you will receive an email
from HR indicating your employee ID number. This can take anywhere from a few days
to a few weeks for us to receive from Western.
- If you have not had a @uwo email address in the past, the email you receive from HR
with your ID number will also indicate your email address. You will also receive separate
information by mail indicating your username, password and instructions on intranet
and computer access at Brescia. Please check your mailbox for this information within
your first week or two of employment. Your supervisor can let you know where your
mail is delivered to.
- Take a copy of the email showing your ID number and photo ID with you to Student Central
in the Western Student Services Building, Room 1120 (see map). You will have your photo taken and receive your ID card. Your ID card provides you
with library services, and certain building access at Brescia. If you already have
an active Western ONE card, with the same ID number, you do not need to obtain a new
- If you require building access or coded access to specific entrances at Brescia please
speak to your manager who will arrange access with Physical Plant for your ID card
to be coded to access the doors required.
- Activate your email address by digitally signing the acceptable use agreement.
If you do not receive your envelope showing your computer account password when you
commence employment, please call Western ITS, Computer Accounts Office and they verify
some of your personal information and then will help you obtain it. Western ITS, Computer
Accounts Office is 519.661.8300 or ext. 83800 from within Brescia.