- On arrival to the Library entrance of the Mother St. James Building
- Line up outside Door A (as labelled). In the event a line forms, please ensure that
you stand six feet apart from other individuals to provide for physical distancing
and traffic flow
- Have your Western ID card ready
- Call or text 519-641-9212 and provide your last name
- We’ll confirm your account details and check your item(s) out to you
- We’ll meet you at Door A and check your Western ID from behind the glass door
- We’ll place your item(s) on the pick-up table located in the vestibule
- You may pick up your items when we have exited the vestibule
- If you have not received permission to return to campus at outlined in Brescia’s Return to Campus plan, please leave campus promptly after picking up your materials.
Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
If you have questions or need additional assistance to pick up your items, please
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Western Libraries also offers contactless pickup at the D.B. Weldon Library. Visit their website for more information.